A few years ago, an entire span of a busy eight-lane interstate bridge broke apart and fell into the Mississippi River in Minneapolis during rush hour traffic. Cars, concrete, twisted metal and people went crashing into the water. When the dust settled, 13 were dead and more than 145 injured. The bridge was Minnesota’s fifth […]
Tag Archives: forensic survey
- The Next 3D Scanning Frontier: Transportation BIM and Augmented Reality September 27, 2012
- 3D Laser Scanning and the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman Case May 22, 2012
- A Hidden Place Where Laser Scanning Provides High Value March 7, 2013
- LandAir Surveying in Knoxville at ETEBA Tennessee membership meeting September 26, 2013
- LandAir completes Confined Space Worker course at Safety Fest 2013 September 25, 2013
- LandAir Surveying in Nashville at TEICC September 19, 2013
- ALex: Zimmerman is going to walk. Simple Facts: On priv...
- Michael R. Frecks, LS: Hi Tate, Great post and you have a good outlook o...
It is a genuine pleasure and honor for me to recommend LandAir Surveying Company, a land surveying firm with whom we have worked for many years, on over a dozen projects. Their work has been a major factor in our company’s continued success in the transportation design industry.