3D laser scanning is back in the headlines – this time in Louisville, Kentucky – showing further proof that this innovative technology is quickly becoming the new industry standard for construction projects across the country. Just last week, work on the $2.6 billion Ohio River Bridges project in Louisville began and 3D laser scanning technology […]
Tag Archives: land surveying
As a professional land surveyor for 40 years, I have a first-hand understanding of the housing downturn and subsequent economic recession we have been experiencing for the past six years. At our firm, we began seeing the impact in early 2008, just one year after the peak in our business in 2007. Surveying is often […]
It is a genuine pleasure and honor for me to recommend LandAir Surveying Company, a land surveying firm with whom we have worked for many years, on over a dozen projects. Their work has been a major factor in our company’s continued success in the transportation design industry.
- The Next 3D Scanning Frontier: Transportation BIM and Augmented Reality September 27, 2012
- 3D Laser Scanning and the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman Case May 22, 2012
- A Hidden Place Where Laser Scanning Provides High Value March 7, 2013
- LandAir Surveying in Knoxville at ETEBA Tennessee membership meeting September 26, 2013
- LandAir completes Confined Space Worker course at Safety Fest 2013 September 25, 2013
- LandAir Surveying in Nashville at TEICC September 19, 2013
- ALex: Zimmerman is going to walk. Simple Facts: On priv...
- Michael R. Frecks, LS: Hi Tate, Great post and you have a good outlook o...
I would like to thank you for the work you and your firm have done with Parsons Brinckerhoff by providing Aerial Mapping and Land Surveying services. You continue to be our first choice provider for Mapping and Surveying professional services. You have set the standard which we expect from our subs.