When we first started laser scanning back in 2005, we replaced some of our total station surveying equipment with scanning technology. As much as anything, this was a great way for us to learn how to use the technology and understand its capabilities and limitations. Early on, much of the work we did involved transportation […]
Tag Archives: high definition surveys
When it comes to making precise measurements in complicated environments, high definition scanning – or 3D laser surveying, as it is sometimes called – is quickly making its way to the front of the line in a wide range of industries from engineering to historic preservation. Engineers use laser scans to work with real-world conditions […]
- The Next 3D Scanning Frontier: Transportation BIM and Augmented Reality September 27, 2012
- 3D Laser Scanning and the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman Case May 22, 2012
- A Hidden Place Where Laser Scanning Provides High Value March 7, 2013
- LandAir Surveying in Knoxville at ETEBA Tennessee membership meeting September 26, 2013
- LandAir completes Confined Space Worker course at Safety Fest 2013 September 25, 2013
- LandAir Surveying in Nashville at TEICC September 19, 2013
- ALex: Zimmerman is going to walk. Simple Facts: On priv...
- Michael R. Frecks, LS: Hi Tate, Great post and you have a good outlook o...
I would like to thank you for the work you and your firm have done with Parsons Brinckerhoff by providing Aerial Mapping and Land Surveying services. You continue to be our first choice provider for Mapping and Surveying professional services. You have set the standard which we expect from our subs.