What can you do with a 3d Laser Scanner that you cannot do with other types of surveying and mapping equipment? First let’s look back at where the 3D Laser Scanner came from. Some people call it a Laser Scanner; Aerial mappers call it tripod scanning. I think it is more widely known as terrestrial […]
Tag Archives: 3d Laser Scanner
- The Next 3D Scanning Frontier: Transportation BIM and Augmented Reality September 27, 2012
- 3D Laser Scanning and the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman Case May 22, 2012
- A Hidden Place Where Laser Scanning Provides High Value March 7, 2013
- LandAir Surveying in Knoxville at ETEBA Tennessee membership meeting September 26, 2013
- LandAir completes Confined Space Worker course at Safety Fest 2013 September 25, 2013
- LandAir Surveying in Nashville at TEICC September 19, 2013
- ALex: Zimmerman is going to walk. Simple Facts: On priv...
- Michael R. Frecks, LS: Hi Tate, Great post and you have a good outlook o...
It is a genuine pleasure and honor for me to recommend LandAir Surveying Company, a land surveying firm with whom we have worked for many years, on over a dozen projects. Their work has been a major factor in our company’s continued success in the transportation design industry.