LandAir Surveying is attending the annual meeting held jointly by the Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers (TSPE), American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of Tennessee, and the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). This two-day event is being held at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. In town this week? E-mail us! We’d love to […]
Tag Archives: Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers
- The Next 3D Scanning Frontier: Transportation BIM and Augmented Reality September 27, 2012
- A Hidden Place Where Laser Scanning Provides High Value March 7, 2013
- 3D Laser Scanning and the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman Case May 22, 2012
- What is the best use of laser scanning and point cloud technology? October 8, 2014
- LandAir Surveying in Knoxville at ETEBA Tennessee membership meeting September 26, 2013
- LandAir completes Confined Space Worker course at Safety Fest 2013 September 25, 2013
- ALex: Zimmerman is going to walk. Simple Facts: On priv...
- Michael R. Frecks, LS: Hi Tate, Great post and you have a good outlook o...
I would like to thank you for the work you and your firm have done with Parsons Brinckerhoff by providing Aerial Mapping and Land Surveying services. You continue to be our first choice provider for Mapping and Surveying professional services. You have set the standard which we expect from our subs.