LandAir Surveying is attending the annual meeting held jointly by the Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers (TSPE), American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of Tennessee, and the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). This two-day event is being held at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. In town this week? E-mail us! We’d love to […]
Tag Archives: Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers
- A Hidden Place Where Laser Scanning Provides High Value March 7, 2013
- The Next 3D Scanning Frontier: Transportation BIM and Augmented Reality September 27, 2012
- 3D Laser Scanning and the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman Case May 22, 2012
- Company Culture: Buy-in is a BIG part of your early success! January 13, 2015
- The field scanning process: How to get the best results December 4, 2014
- Getting a good estimate on laser scanning: What you need to know November 4, 2014
- ALex: Zimmerman is going to walk. Simple Facts: On priv...
- Michael R. Frecks, LS: Hi Tate, Great post and you have a good outlook o...
They are trained professionals who have maintained the highest standards in the industry for many years. Tate Jones, President and owner, knows the importance of maintaining an open dialog with the client while still being professionals, and the company strives to be easy to communicate with, and to anticipate their customers' needs.