LandAir Surveying is attending the annual meeting held jointly by the Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers (TSPE), American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of Tennessee, and the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). This two-day event is being held at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. In town this week? E-mail us! We’d love to […]
Tag Archives: Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers
- The Next 3D Scanning Frontier: Transportation BIM and Augmented Reality September 27, 2012
- A Hidden Place Where Laser Scanning Provides High Value March 7, 2013
- 3D Laser Scanning and the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman Case May 22, 2012
- Our 25 Hours in Haiti October 22, 2014
- What is the best use of laser scanning and point cloud technology? October 8, 2014
- LandAir Surveying in Knoxville at ETEBA Tennessee membership meeting September 26, 2013
- ALex: Zimmerman is going to walk. Simple Facts: On priv...
- Michael R. Frecks, LS: Hi Tate, Great post and you have a good outlook o...
It is a genuine pleasure and honor for me to recommend LandAir Surveying Company, a land surveying firm with whom we have worked for many years, on over a dozen projects. Their work has been a major factor in our company’s continued success in the transportation design industry.